The Scrib is looking for energetic interns to contribute to the promotion and creative evolution of the web site.
Our ideal candidate:
- Is an internet junkie;
– Is extremely social online;
– Is creative and energetic;
– Knows where people spend their time online and is able to engage them;
– Gets shit done;
– Is awesome.
The primary functions for this position are:
- Relentlessly use social media channels to promote original written and video content;
– Leverage social bookmarking sites (Reddit, StumbleUpon, Tumblr etc) to reach a wide audience;
– Create social media campaigns to generate web traffic for all of our web properties;
– Create and run online contests;
– Visit the dark corners of the internet and bring laughter to those who need it most.
This position is ideal for a student or recent graduate looking for experience in publishing and social media.
We expect a commitment of at least 12-15 hours per week but this can be negotiated. This position requires you to work from home.
At this time, this position is unpaid. However, we are able to provide other forms of non-financial compensation (concert/sport/event tickets and/or media passes, apparel, gift certificates etc). Having said that, if you are a rockstar, our desire is to bring you on board full-time and force you to take our money.
If you are interested, send us an email: info[at]thescrib[.]com.
We look forward to hearing from you.